Tradition and Quality
Welcome to KME-AGROMAX
Our hallmark is functionality, reliability and sturdiness – the essential features of a good product. We have placed particular emphasis on this since our company was founded in 1900.
MAX Tapener Tying Tools considerably simplify daily work in nurseries as well as in wine and fruit growing. We only use high quality and certified raw materials for the production of the original MAX Binding Tapes. We produce the optimal binding tape for every purpose – from durable to biodegradable.
We have developed our own electronic game and bird repellent device ultraSon which has proven successful for over 35 years in agriculture and industry worldwide.
Furthermore, we offer the FIX Winder for pulling out and simultaneously winding up old wires, cords and irrigation tubes. Our FIX Wire Spinner (Spinning Jenny) speeds up the installation of a wire frame or fence.
We are a family business in the 4th generation with strong roots, strong partners and great professional competence. We guarantee excellent quality, expert advice and reliable performance. We want to meet our customers’ needs with quality products from our own development and production, and as general distributor of the renowned Japanese manufacturer MAX. We are sure that you as our customer will benefit from this.
With kind regards from sunny Endingen in South-West-Germany
You can obtain our products from dealers.
- 2020 40th anniversary of the company + 50 years MAX Tapener
- 2019 Product improvement FIX reels 1-piece
- 2019 Joining the POLYKUM e. V. Association for the Promotion of Polymer Development and Plastics Technology
- 2019 Joining the Industrieverband Garten (IVG) e.V.
- 2019 Introduction of MAX Tapener HT-RS SLIM
- 2017 Introduction: The new generation MAX Tapener HT-R
- 2016 Introduction MAX Power all-weather shears PAS J301
- 2015 Accession to INDEGA
- 2014 Senior boss Karl Julius Müller †
- 2013 Introduction MAX BIO Band
- 2012 Introduction MAX Li-Ion battery-powered lopping shears PASJ30
- 2010 30th anniversary + 40 years MAX tapeners
- 2010 Introduction ultraSon solar
- 2009 Introduction SUPER MAX reflex binding tape
- 2008 Elke Müller takes over the business in the 4th generation
- 2007 Introduction SUPER MAX binding tape
- 2007 Introduction FIX Winder with drip hose reel
- 2004 Introduction of FIX winders with oil motor (hydraulic)
- 2003 Introduction of paper tape for the MAX Tapener HT-B
- 2001 Introduction of FIX winders with power take-off
- 2000 Introduction of ultraSon for ships, boats, yachts
- 1985 Change of name to KME-AGROMAX GmbH
- 1984 Introduction of the ultraSon animal repellent
- 1983 Introduction of the first portable brushcutters in Germany – TIGER
- 1983 Takeover of the general agencies TIGER, KOMATSU-ZENOAH and ARS JAPAN
- 1982 Introduction of varioSon – animal repellent
- 1982 Introduction MAX OBIMARU bundling machines (pneumatic + electric)
- 1980 Foundation of AGROpack Handelsgesellschaft mbH as a result of the expansion of packaging equipment
- 1978 Introduction of the multi-part FIX Wire Spinner
- 1976 Move to the new office building in Holderackerstr. 6 (industrial area) Endingen
- 1972 Karl Julius Müller takes over the company in the 3rd generation and founds “KME – Karl Müller KG
- 1972 Takeover of the general agency of MAX JAPAN
- 1970 MAX binding pliers is “born
- 1947 Karl Josef Müller (master blacksmith) takes over the company “Julius Müller Landmaschinen” in the 2nd generation
- 1900 Julius Müller (master blacksmith) founds “Julius Müller Landmaschinen