1. Person responsible and contact person
Phone +49 (0)7642 3233
2. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception is made in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The following legal bases exist for the processing of your personal data:
- Performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures
- Legal obligation
- Necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest
4. Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if the deletion conflicts with a legal retention period.
5. Use of our website
Whenever our website is called up, we or our web host automatically collect data and information from the calling end device (e.g. PC). The following data can be collected:
- Browser type and the version used
- Operating system of the user
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
- Websites that are called up by the user’s system via our website
Due to legal regulations we are allowed to store the data and log files temporarily. The temporary storage of the IP address (duration of use) is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is stored by us until the end of the respective session and then automatically deleted.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Integration of third party services and content
Within our online offer, we can, on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO), we may use content or service offers from third parties to integrate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter referred to uniformly as “content”).
This always presupposes that the third-party providers of these contents are aware of the IP address of the users, as without the IP address they would not be able to send the contents to their browsers. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content. We make every effort to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only to deliver the content. Third party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other details about the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
Encryption of data transmission
The data traffic between your end device and our web server is SSL encrypted. To ensure a complete, encrypted transmission you can install the browser plugin HTTPS Everywhere in your browser and configure it to block all ‘unencrypted requests’.
6. Contact by e-mail
You can also use our e-mail address to contact us. Your e-mail will be processed by us. Your data will not be forwarded to third parties. It does not pursue in this connection any passing on of the data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the respective request. Legal basis for the data processing is a consent. If you contact us to conclude a contract, the legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract or a pre-contractual measure. We will delete the requests if they are no longer necessary. Furthermore, the legal storage obligations apply.
7. Cooperation with contract processors and third parties
If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transfer it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only done on the basis of a legal authorisation (e.g. if the data must be transferred to third parties, such as payment service providers, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO for the fulfilment of the contract), if you have given your consent, if a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.). If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called “contract processing agreement”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
8. Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union) or if this is done in the context of using the services of third parties or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only take place if it is done to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we will only process or transfer the data in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO. This means, for example, that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a level of data protection corresponding to that of the EU (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”).
9. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
complain to a supervisory authority
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
11. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.